Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunflower palette knife oil painting by Paris Wyatt Llanso


UPDATE- PAINTING SOLD

Sunflower is an original palette knife oil painting. The measurements of this piece are 6x6x1.5 inches. Sunflower is a part of my originals by Paris Petite Works collection. I painted this piece with thick applications of rich, vibrant oil paints and high relief. To view more of my Originals by Paris’ Petite Collection, please visit the Originals by Paris Etsy Shop and/or the Originals by Paris Artfire Shop.

Visit my blog often, New Art Added Often!

Become a fan of Originals by Paris on Facebook and stay updated with my latest Etsy and Artfire listings. Join today and enjoy special deals and contests offered exclusively to my Facebook fan members!
Originals by Paris FB Fan Page

Thank you and take care!!

Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment