Monday, July 27, 2009

Paris' Small Red Poppies palette knife oil painting by Paris Wyatt Llanso



Paris’ Small Red Poppies is an original palette knife oil painting and is a part of my Originals by Paris Petite Works Collection. Paris’ Small Red Poppies measures 6x6x1.5 inches and the images is wrapped around edges, eliminating the need for a frame.

Poppies are beautiful flowers and seem to be very popular among the masses. Paris’ Small Red Poppies and other petite works can be found in my Originals by Paris Etsy Shop and/or my Originals by Paris Artfire Shop.

Thank you for viewing this delightful little poppy painting and for your support in the arts.

Paris

2 comments:

  1. Your painting are incredible! Wonderful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm glad I've meandered over to your blog and shop. Your paintings are beautiful. I've hearted your shop. Hope to give you a plug soon on the blog, if that's okay.
    Have a great day.
    ~lori

    ReplyDelete